Sencha is a tea made the process of steaming, rubbing and drying, the tea leaves cultivated under natural light.
It features a refreshing fragrance and a good umami taste and astringency.
How to make delicious Japanese Tea.
General instructions for making a cup of Japanese Tea.
- 1.Prepare boiled hot water and wait till it cools down to the recommnended temperature.
- 2.Place tea leaves in a teapot.
- 3.Pour the hot water into the teapot.
- 4.Steep for the recommnended period of time.
- 5.Pour the tea liquid into the tea cup to the last drop.
|Type of tea
||Amount of tea leaves for one cup
||Temperature of hot water
||Amount of water
For the second steeping,the above time can be shortened to 2/3.
For example:Gyokuro,first steeping:150 sec.→second:100 sec.
Orders will arrive within 3 to 5 working days after order completion. You will receive an email notification when your item(s) has been dispatched.
Shipping fee is flat rate $4.99. Free Shipping for all orders over $20.
Skymart offers free returns if you have received an item in a damaged/defective condition or have been sent a wrong product. However, if the reason for return is not a result of a Skymart error, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.